If you are planning to visit UAE, then don’t forget to take out some extra time for the Dubai airport, as this place can offer you a lot more than you can ever expect. Dubai is known for its luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, lively nightlife, skyscrapers, and much more. The Dubai airport is considered to be synonymous with Dubai duty-free, as you can easily find a host of duty-free stores in this elite airport that sells almost everything. Whether you want to buy chocolates, dresses, antiques, gold, music albums, games, books, and many other things, you will surely find them in the airport itself. Apart from the luxurious shopping malls in Dubai, even the airport deserves your time, and you are sure to get something of your choice. For all those who haven’t been there before, your personal travel guide is going to enumerate some of the top-rated things that you can shop at the Dubai airport.
- Shop your heart out at the largest Fashion and Watch galore: A supreme retail shopping experience awaits you at the Terminal 3 of the Dubai airport. Spread across an astounding space of 1.15 lakh sq ft, you will find beautifully laid out individual and multi-brand stores that possess duty-free items. You can find the top-most brands in the world of both fashions and watch in the multi-brand stores. Chanel, Salvatore Ferragamo, Armani, Hugo Boss, Montblanc, Cartier, Rolex, OMEGA, and Hermes are some of the top brands that you can find in the Dubai airport.
- Liquor and Tobacco: Dubai’s duty-free is well stocked with alcohol. The best part about purchasing alcohol from the airport is that you not only get at duty-free prices but you can also get it at an even lower price due to the availability of several discounts and promotion codes that are offered throughout the year. People entering Dubai are allowed to buy around 4 litres of alcohol for one person. You can also find tobacco belonging to top brands at affordable prices.
- Perfumes and Cosmetics: Women’s love to spend hours strolling through the shops and checking out the various available top cosmetic brands at one place. Dubai airport is a must-shop destination for every traveller, so get your tickets booked at the earliest and enjoy the splendid shopping experience. Whether you are a big fan of old brands like Clinique and Estee Lauder or new top-rated brands like M.A.C and Bobby Brown, you will find all your desired brands at affordable prices. So shop till you drop, would be the perfect agenda while visiting the Dubai airport.
- Gold: How can you leave the city of gold, without purchasing some for self? It is believed that Dubai offers the purest quality gold at competitive prices. Whether you want a gold bracelet, a gold chain, gold earrings, gold ring, or any other gold product, then you will surely find it in the Dubai airport. If you have some spare time before boarding your flight, then you should definitely try the duty-free gold shops. You are sure to find something special for self.
- Local products: Your journey to Dubai would be incomplete if you don’t buy their famous dates. Local emirate culture holds a special value for these delectable dates and you should definitely take some along your way back to home. You can also consider buying date jams, date honey, date chocolates, and date champagne from the duty-free airport shops.
These are some of the items that you can shop from the duty-free shops present in the airport. Apart from the duty-free shops, you can also get a lot of cafes, lounges, garden, and much more in the airport.